e5 Series Wall-Mounted Overhead Storage
More and more of today’s workplaces require a level of collaboration that panel systems just won’t allow. e5 delivers the space-saving footprint and expansive power capabilities of a panel solution in an environment that promotes interaction, without the isolating walls. e5 is the go-anywhere, do-anything furniture solution that can be used to furnish everything from private offices and open plan spaces to benching applications - all while promoting productivity and collaboration. The line is comprised of three basic elements: worksurfaces, storage, and power/data solutions.
- Easy to Specify. e5 offers a logical, intuitive structure along with a minimum number of parts – so specifying is simple and quick.
- Easy to Install. Designed with uncomplicated connections. Modular units, for example, simply slide and lock securely into place, requiring minimal tools and fasteners.
- Easy to Power. This is where e5 really excels. The innovative Technology Beltway takes power throughout any configuration, seamlessly and transparently - even after the system has been assembled.
- Easy to Reconfigure. e5 prepares you for whatever the future may bring – because it's a cinch to rearrange, reuse, and reinvent your space as conditions dictate. Today's bench can become tomorrow's executive desk, or vice versa.
- Easy to Store. e5 offers a myriad of components and storage options that enhance productivity and maximizes the efficient use of your valuable floor space.
- Easy to Afford. e5 delivers superior technology integration, exquisite fit and finish, and an all-around user-friendly experience that simply cannot be matched at this price point.
e5’s common-sense approach to building a workspace makes it just as easy to specify executive suite offices as open concept collaborative environments. A variety of freestanding and wall-mounted components let you create near-endless configurations, in colors and finishes that range from traditional to ultra-modern. Use e5 throughout your office to create a unified look, feel, and function while enhancing your easy to reconfigure flexibility.
Modular components install in a snap – they slide and lock into place. Overhead Cabinets are offered with or without frosted glass or laminate doors, or as an open pass-through. Tack panels or dry erase boards fit on the reverse side of cabinets. Tackle storage challenges with e5 storage options to enhance productivity and maximize the use of your valuable floor space. From overhead to freestanding, from layered height to surface supporting, e5’s easy to store solutions bulks up your storage capacity with near endless configurations. Freestanding casegoods include a variety of layered- and desk-height storage units as well as wardrobes and bookcases. With the addition of counter-height cabinets and shelves, e5 can accommodate all of your storage needs. Lateral Files, low wall cabinets, pedestals, overhead cabinets, bookcases, and wardrobe towers all allow for easy access of your work materials.
e5 series wall-mounted overhead storage cabinets are available in a variety of sizes and configurations, with sliding door, open shelf, and/or cabinet door combinations. The storage body comes in 6 laminate finishes, the sliding doors are acrylic marker board, and the hinged cabinet doors come in laminate, frosted glass, or colored glass. Sizes range from 24"W to 78"W.
Contact a sales rep for more info!
Please click the links below to view other components of the e5 Series
e5 Series Benching
e5 Series Executive Suites & Private Offices
e5 Series Individual Desks
e5 Series Above-Surface Privacy Panels
e5 Series Standing-Height Tables
e5 Series Technology Wall
e5 Series Lateral Filing Cabinet
e5 Series Storage Cabinets
e5 Series Wardrobes
e5 Series Mobile Pedestals
e5 Series Bookcases